We use cookies to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features, and to analyze traffic to our site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. Read more.


    Become fan 0 Rate 0 Like & Share
    Rank:6765 history »
    /5 from 0 users

    Most Popular Songs (more)

    1Aghpar K. lyrics

    Most Popular Albums (more)

    Sireli Keri [2008]
    2SOKHO [2008]
    Georgig #2 Oves Lan Tun [2007]


    -Alberovich (Albert O. Momjian),AKA Alf and Soussa, has seen it all. Born in Lebanon, B.H.(not Beverly Hills),in 1982 March 06,he grew up in wars and chaos, just like everyone else. Then in his early teenage years, he left Lebanon and lived in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for 8 years. Then, blessed by his fellow Arab, Paki, Hindi, Bengali, Filipino, Thai, Algerian, Ethiopian, French, Russian and south American companions, he returned to Lebanon and realized that stress and chaos were still in B.H.(not Beverly Hills),and that his Armenian compatriots, friends and the new generation was still suffering without hope and without future, and it was getting worse every single day. Some were addicted to drugs, underage sex has started to rise in the community and everything was out of control. Some were doing their best to restore the situation, Alberovich wanted to become one of them, with his own philosophy of "fighting evil by being evil". He illegally released 2 Albums of Armenian rap/hip hop in two weeks (later united in 1 Album), inserting street language and bad words, combined with messages of despair and hope and the same time. B.H. was shake and shocked, in a good and a bad way. 80% of both new and old generation started to love, adore and support Alberovich, while the remaining 20% opposed him sabotage-ing his reputation with false propaganda, so rumors like (Alberovich is in jail, is a dealer, is a Satanist etc...) came into existence. But no one could reach Alberovich when it comes to deceiving, since he already deceived everyone by making them believe that his albums where made with five artists. Although, all the voices in the Album were made by himself. He didn't choose to retaliate against the ones creating propaganda's, and all these rumors didn't keep Alberovich from releasing his third album,with he help of Karnig Baghdassarian on music and recording, hratchovich as a drummer and background vocals, and Geka records as a sponsor and lyrics controller. So the third Album was clean, respectful and free of swearing.
    -But still, Alberovich thought that not using street language (the one that everyone speaks anyway), his albums will be weak and meaningless since rap/hip hop style recommends rebellious and bad attitude. So he started meeting with famous Armenian actors, comedians, singers, deejays and gathered all their advices.
    -Now with the help and support of artists and actors, fans and friends, brothers and sisters, Karnig Baghdassarian ,Hratchovich, C-Rouge and a Green light from AMERICAN and CANADIAN Armenians, he has once again released an album, the 4th,which he considers the best since the beginning, using street language, a small amount of bad words, funny and sad real subjects, hope and laughter, messages to stop using drugs and stop having underage sex, plus a lesson to everyone who opposed him and still oppose stubbornly.
    -When we asked him:"why are you taking all that risk?" His answer was:"if I don't take that risk, no one will. If I don't tell the truth, no one will. Plus my life is boring, so I enjoy small troubles; they give me a reason to live". Afraid of no man and no god, (since he has good relations with all of them), he has chosen to walk on hard roads. And hard roads lead to victory. -Alberovich is now back to The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but his hear and voice are still present and will always be wherever Armenians exist on the globe. And he assures that he will continue releasing albums as long as he walks on the surface of this planet.

    Pictures (3)


    Fans (0)

    no fans

    Similar Artists

    no artists

    More artists

    • popular on LSI
    • new on LSI


    Facebook (0) LetsSingIt (0)